We are looking for a technical product manager to be responsible for establishing Culture Whisper’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development, according to its strategic direction and growth objectives.
• Manages a team of outsourced developers and guaranty the good delivery or technical project (delay, quality…) following the agile methodology.
• Validate functionality before production – Carry out and analyse AB tests, Conduct and analyse user tests
• Work on the Product Roadmap with the Founder.
• Define and follow KPI Metrics (Google Analytics + Tableau).
• Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
• Works closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
• Manages the project management process to support the company’s growth
• Basic knowledge in infrastructure to Liaise with our infrastructure provider (AWS/Linux)
• Reviews and approves proposed development releases
• Identifies, compares, selects and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs
This roles is a mix of Product Management/Project Management/Tech. Ideally the candidate has an experience in development and work in a Scrum team.
Skills & Requirements
• Hands on Knowledge in PHP development (Yii Framework ideally)
• Hands on Knowledge in SQL Language
• Knowledge in GIT/Jenkins a plus
• Very business intelligence oriented
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
• Technical expertise in web systems architecture, design and development
• Knowledge in SCRUM/Project management (Trello/JIRA)
• You are familiar with the complexities of web design for mobile interfaces and can offer feedback and guidance to the designers about how to design pages that easily convert into a grid based responsive interface.
• You have experience with writing basic applications
Average minimum of 2/3 years prior experience preferred
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field